Position Vacant – Full Time Pastor
The People’s Mission is an independent evangelical church, that has a heart for God and longs to see people come to know and love Christ. We are looking for a full time Pastor to develop and build up our church who:
- Has 4 years plus experience as a Pastor of a church
- Qualified Bible teacher with a minimum advanced degree in Divinity
- Extensive evangelical outreach experience
- Is a “seasoned” leader who has demonstrated a minimum of four years ministry as a full time Pastor, including working in a multi-cultural area.
- Holds an advanced theological honours degree from an accredited institution
- Has extensive evangelical outreach experience
- Will encourage and shepherd the spiritual fellowship of the congregation as the Bible teacher/communicator.
- Has a deep relationship with Jesus through regular study and personal prayer
- Will provide directional and visionary leadership for the ministry of the church.
- Fully agrees with, promotes and lives according to our Statement of Doctrine.
- Lives with integrity
- Has a verifiable track record of personal and professional accountability
- Shows strong conflict resolution skills
- Has a strong and stable home life
Please kindly request a role description/job specification immediately.
To apply please send your CV to the Elders at the email address below.
Closing date: 25th August 2019
Salary: £30,000 to £32,000 per annum depending on experience
“God’s love never fails”